Reset button. focus 2001 station

Don't I know if all already know, but did I discover now that when I press the button reset of the partial accountant of km of my ford focus 2001 and
do I maintain pressed and later I do tie the key, does a menu where makes a test to the indicators and lamps appear, and after that for every time that I press and wide the button reset, appears a different parameter, these it is that I don't know him/it what are, does anybody know? I apologize for my English bad, or for the English bad that my computer translates of the Portuguese.
Thank you all.
Like this? http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid
snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt wrote:

ok, thank you , my focus have no problems , in DTC say NONE.

snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt wrote

<http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/fcar/dtcodes.htm
--
Alan