RF key battery change

Hi,
I have just changed the batter in the key fob, as per instructions in the manual but it wont work.
Is there something else I can do.
I guess the electronics in the key fob could be faulty...
any thoughts?
thanks
--
Nospam

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:29:24 +0000, Nospam wrote:

Try reprogramming the fob to the car - it shouldn't have forgotten anything, but they do on occasion. The instructions are in the handbook I think; failing that, I can post them if them I can find the right file ;)
If this doesn't work then a new fob would seem to be the answer. Cheaper on eBay than from a dealer, but you need to be careful you are buying the correct one...
thanks, found the instructions to re program it and it worked.
Thanks again

--
Nospam

There's a slight chance that you touched both poles of the battery and it got discharged.
-Nick