Rumbling noise up front

,Have 2003 ZX5 with 26k on it. Something up front is making a low rumbling sound when slowing below 20mph and a louder whining sound when slowing from 35mph. It is still in waranty but I want to know
what I am talking about when I take it to the dealer. Any ideas? Thanks

Just stick to describing the noise as you hear it. In my experience it's not a good idea to try to lead the mechanic along toward your diagnosis unless you're absolutely certain of the cause, which in your case you obviously are not.
It sounds like a bad wheel bearing from your description of the noises.