Scratch Removal....?

I've had my three-year-old Focus LX for a couple of weeks now, and I'm absolutely delighted with it.
There's the usual assortment of minor bodywork chips and scratches, so I
thought I'd try a Halford's Scratch Removal Solutions kit. Lots of colours from the Ford range, except, unfortunately, the one I require: Magnum Grey Metallic.
Does anyone know if other colours from this Halford's range would provide a reasonably close match, eg Graphite Grey/ Mercury Grey?
TIA
Ron.
ive got one in my toolbox they only cost about six quid from the dealers its best to get the correct one
message

From past experience, they'll make it up for you if they don't have one on the shelves. The one they made up for my Metropolis Blue a few years ago was certainly an exact match.
Gary.

Thanks, Gary.
Since posting, I've spoken to the very nice man at my nearest branch of Halford's and he has indeed confirmed that it's possible to mix a correct match for the vehicle's paint code. The paint is supplied in a small can, but I am told that this can be used to fill an empty "pen" which they are also able to supply.
Looks like I'm in business!
Many thanks,
Ron.