Screen Washer

During the last cold snap the front and rear screenwasher failed to operate on my 2000 1.8Z estate (UK). As the pump cannot be heard I assumed it was a
fuse but niether the drivers handbook or the Haynes workshop manual make any reference to the screenwasher pump fuse. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks. Tony Anderson.
Tony Anderson wrote:

Hi I think, its the same fuse as for the whole frontwiper-system, fuse 55. As far as I can see from my focus-book. bye Jupp
Thanks Jupp but I checked that fuse along with evry other fuse in both boxes. All OK. I phoned the Service Dept. at the main agents and the man said thet it was probably the pump because ' they had done a lot of them'. So tomorrow its back to the dealers with 65. to have new pump fitted. Could be worse. Happy new year. Tony Anderson.