Selliing our 2000 Focus ZTS

Wife and I are going to sell our 2000 Focus ZTS. We'd like to try for US$3900. 84500 MI All the bells and whistles EXCEPT Heated Seats and mirrors and no 6 disc CD.
Is this a fair price? www.kbb.com says US$3750. We're asking what we are to help pay off the lien.
TIA
--
Andrew D. Sisson

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:11:43 GMT, "Andy S"

Might try rec.autos.marketplace for posting your car for sale in newsgroups.
hth,
tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com

Tom.
Not trying to sell it here in raf. Just asking if this is a fair price. Did you not read the post? :-)
--
Andrew D. Sisson

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 02:00:46 GMT, "Andy S"
This implied you were 'fishing' for a buyer, while beating around the bush.
If you just want a fair price, kbb.com has some good 'walk-thru's to help you determine a price for a private seller.
Good Luck,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com