Setting clock on US Ford Focus 2003

I have a new US 2003 Ford Focus ZX5, with the usual AM/FM Stereo Single CD Player with Digital Clock & 4-Speakers. The clock is an hour fast and I can't work out how to change it!
The instruction CD says to press and hold the CLK button - I have done that with the radio on and off to no avail. If I press and release the CLK button with the radio on it shows the time, but if I hold it, it beeps and remains showing the frequency.
Help! What is the secret?
--
Paul.

Your radio should have a "Menu" button. Pushing that button with the radio on should being you to a sub menu on the display, use the knob next to the menu key to scroll to the "time" setting (that same knob functions as a set key or enter key by pressing it). Most of the things found in that sub-menu are fairly straight forward from there. The "CLK" key merely toggles the clock display.
Happy modeming, Bill