Should I buy a Focus? Follow-up

Hi, all
A few months back I posted to the group asking if I should buy a Focus. I did. It's a 2002 SE 4-door in like-new condition (20k miles) for $8850 US. Very generic, not the Zetec, but I'm very happy with
it.
Thanks to all who replied.
Pat
Ahhmm excuse me but if it isn't the Zetec (maybe Zetec SE) what is it? You do have a gasoline engine don't you? I thought all Foci had Zetec engines (Zetec E 1.8l, 2.0l or Zetec SE 1,6l) Well at least in europe they're sold that way! What kind of engine do you have in yours please? thanks
~~~rabimec~~~

Unlike the UK, the US Focus has a base engine which is a 2.0L, 8-valve, non-Zetec motor.

From the specs page <http://www.fordvehicles.com/Cars/focus/features/specs/ , it looks like all American models ~except~ the LX and SE come with the 2.0L Zetec -- with variations for certain states (emissions regulations?).

Er, it doesn't look that way to me. The LX and SE Sedan come with the "Split Port Intake 2.0L SOHC I-4 engine". The other models have the "2.0L 16V DOHC Zetec I-4 engine".