Slight hestation when cold

Sorry, I do not explained well, the doors do not open electrically, just open with the key, if I open the left door with the key, sometimes with cold weather the other doors do not open electrically.

"Chris Whelan" escreveu na mensagem news:AEGsm.113734$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe15.ams...

Reply to
<vitor-ferreira

Fair enough. I know on the top of the battery in my Focus it says Silver Calcium.

Reply to
Davey

Hi Steven

Did cleaning the MAF sort out the issue?

Regards Al

Reply to
bundyman
[snip]

Cleaning the MAF made no difference, I think I will have to bite the bullet and purchase a coil-pack which has been previously suggested.

Stephen.

Reply to
stephen.hull