Slight hestation when cold

Page 2 of 2
On Aug 4, 7:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

You may want to have a look at your MAF, I had the same stumble under acceleration when I had it disconnected on my Petrol Galaxy (trying to find another fault). It wasn't temp related, but you never know.
Good luck
Steven
Add pictures here
✖

I had a similar problem on my Escort and cleaning the MAF did cure it. I'll try it on the Focus today. I'm on holiday ATM so plenty of time to check/clean/swap bits etc.
Thanks,
Stephen.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 12, 10:56 am, snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

Hi Steven
Did cleaning the MAF sort out the issue?
Regards Al
Add pictures here
✖
[snip]

Cleaning the MAF made no difference, I think I will have to bite the bullet and purchase a coil-pack which has been previously suggested.
Stephen.
--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes