snow tires and wheels

I live in snow country and will have to drive over a mountain pass everyday this winter.
Do only Focus wheels fit or can I use other Ford wheels? Can I use
15" wheels?
Thanks, Bob
<<>Bob<>> wrote in message >I live in snow country and will have to drive over a mountain pass

You can use many Ford wheels assuming the pitch and number of the studs is the same (the ones on mine are off a Mondeo); if yours is anything like mine you have plenty of room to play with larger diameter tyres as well as wheels if you need them ;)
Steel wheels from the SAAB 9000 series or classic 900 (prior to 1994) will fit - I got a used set with 185/65/15 snows and they worked great!