some questions...

Hi! I have a 2001 Ford Focus (4 doors 2.0 16v.) I have two quiestions
1) My car has a manual sunroof. Is there a possibilty to add an electrical engine to the mechanism. Maybie from an earlier model.
Anybody did that?
2) There are focus models that automatically close the door when the car is running. Is there a way to activate that?
Thanks!! Pablo (from Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Posted using the interface, at author's request