SONY Head unit problem

Gooday,

I have a ford Focus C-Max Ultima. It came fitted with a Sony 6 CD auto changer instead of the usual Ford Head. The problem is; there was no manual for the unit and it took me ages to work out how to set the date and time. However by trial and error I discovered how (hold menu in for about 2 seconds). Now I can set the time and date, but after about a minute the date resets itself to 2003 and the time reverts to about 2 hours fast. Its doing my head in. Has anyone got a clue how to get the damn thing to stay on the date / time that I set?

Reply to
Syd Michel

Have you had a look on the Sony website to see if you can download a manual?

Reply to
Me

In message , Me writes

Yes I have but unfortunately the manual is not available as it is a special-to-type for Ford cars.

Reply to
Syd Michel

This is a very well known fault. Pop back to your dealer and they will update the BSI software which will solve the problem.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

In message , "Tim (remove obvious)" writes

Cheers Tim I'll contact my local dealer.

Reply to
Syd Michel