SORRY

I MEANT THERES NOTHING ON THE HEAD UNIT .. NO DISPLAY AT ALL .. NO SOUND AT ALL ... NOTHING. I NEED HELP ... LOOKED TO SEE IF THE FUSES WERE BLOWN ... BUT THEY WERE OK . . AND I EVEN TOOOK THE RADIO OUT TO SEE IF ANY THING WAS DISCONNECTED EVERYTHING WAS FINE THERE AND I ALSO CHECK FOR RECALLS NOTHING ... I NEED HELP !!!

Reply to
jjc

See that button on your keyboard that says "Caps Lock" - when you realise that you're typing all in capitals, try pressing it. It's magic.

Your radio sounds shagged. Try and get another radio to try in your car to check that you're getting power to it. Then go to a Ford dealer and either get a new radio, or get your wiring fixed.

Reply to
Stu

In message , jjc wrote

In the UK model there are two fuses in the engine bay fuse box (F7 and F8) and two fuses in central fuse panel (F31 and F50). The central fuse panel is behind the glove compartment in UK models and I believe in US models behind a panel in the drivers foot-well.

Is the removable radio security front panel fully fitted?

Have you tried switching on the radio with the car running or have you just tried with the ignition off?

Reply to
Alan

THANKS FOR THE INFO.. AND I KNOW ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK .. I WAS HOPING TO GET A FAST RESPOSE.

CAPS LOCK GUY FROM .. : )

Reply to
jjc via CarKB.com

THANKS FOR THE INFO.. AND I KNOW ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK .. I WAS HOPING TO GET A FAST RESPOSE.

CAPS LOCK GUY FROM .. : )

Reply to
jjc via CarKB.com

THANKS FOR THE INFO.. AND I KNOW ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK .. I WAS HOPING TO GET A FAST RESPOSE.

CAPS LOCK GUY FROM .. : )

Reply to
jjc via CarKB.com

dude i tried everything