Source for Online OEM Ford Parts in the US?

I've bought two used Focus cars in the last 60 days and so far I've had great luck with them, both are still under warranty but I will need to add front and maybe rear brakes to one of them.

I'd be willing to pay a little more than my local Autzone/Pep Boys/Advance Auto for the the convienience and quality of OEM parts, but I don't have the money, time, or patience to deal with local dealers.

I'd like to delvelop a list of four or five reasonable online sources of Ford OEM parts who deal with consumers and have prices online. I'm not interested in describing my problem and having someone later email me a quote.

Please respond with any particularly good online source of OEM Ford parts. I'm sure others in this group will benefit from this as well.

Reply to
kpm2lrb