Spark Plugs

I note from the NGK site that the PTR5A-13 plugs which I am about to replace (on 1.6 zetec) are obsolete---replaced by PTR5A-10. Can I assume that these are exactly the same plugs, but with 1mm gap instead
of 1.3mm. My local Halfords still stocks the old version, so if I buy these shoud I regap them to 1mm. Alternatively there are Champion EON4 (copper) and Champion RES9PYP4 (platinum, and cheaper than the EON4). Or would I be better off sticking to Motorcraft platinums. Your opinions and experience appreciated.
Brian
I used them in my 2001 2.0 l (US spec) zetec, I had great results with good thread engagement. I believe another difference is the length of the threaded portion of the plug.

Best to stick with the Motorcraft ones. Some say that the Motorcraft ones are manufactured by NGK but I don't know how true this is.
Avoid the Champions like the plague. I've heard too many bad stories about them and not many good ones.
--
Paul Giverin