Spark Plugs

I would like to offer advice to those seeking new plugs for their 2.0L 16V Zetecs in North America, you can use the NGK 2467 Double Platinum plugs available thru NAPA, Part Source. They work excellent. I
recently have just changed my plugs after I was alerted to it by a techy at Ford who said they were OEM and probably original after 150k!
Just wanted to shout out a heads up!