speedo correction

had new engine in my focus any one know a cheap speedo correction person in north west uk please e mail me at
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

--
All PAUL'S Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
paul wrote:

I don't understand. What effect does replacing the engine in your Focus have on the speedometer?
Did you mean to say odometer rather than speedometer? If so, why would you think it was justified to alter the odometer due to installing a new engine? The rest of the drivetrain and running gear still has the same number of miles on it.
Make a note in the logbook of the number of miles on the odometer when the engine was replaced, that's all that is necessary.

in
Maybe the engine is so powerful it now goes faster than the 140 mph the speedo will show! lol
Dean www.aspexdesign.co.uk
Mark olsen
People like you make me laugh...
Why do you think devices to correct mileage exist?
Why do you think every car dealership in the UK has one?
Why do you think every major car maker running with DIP's (digital information panels for thick people like you) has ways of zeroing factory and delivery mileage without even plugging a computer into them?
Do you think a car with 100+k on it has all the same running gear and drive train from new? If you do your even thicker than I thought
I have been in the motor industry for 30+ yrs even before DIP's... Speedo cables never got connected untill the car was due to customer
So if you're MOAN is about True mileage.. well in motor industry .there's no such thing!
It's all about the current condition of the car at that point in time...
Not to defraud people as you seem to have in your thick head
Until you know something of the motor industry keep you ill informed opinion 's to yourself
Ps logbooks went in the 70's
--
All Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.