ST170/SVT braking distance

Everything I've read and heard tells me an ST170/SVT can out-brake a Ferrari 355. Anyone able to tell me where I'm getting confused?!?
Thanks.

steve wrote:

You're never going to get laid because you drive a Focus, whereas you might just possibly do so, by going the Ferrari route.
HTH

Mate, I bet even I couldn't get laid driving a 355.
Are you saying Focus drivers will never get children of their own? I'm really confused here! /per

You're not confused, it's that good. Lots of 'sports' cars get a wake up call in the twisties too. Audi TT's come to mind. Unlike torqueless wonders like the Honda SI/Acura RSX and the Celica GTS, the SVT Focus is at home in 6th gear on the motorway too. Add a decent ride and good price 'n it's hard to match, much less beat. Ford's got a real winner on its hands. Now, watch 'em discontinue it!