Stalls, loud pinging at all speeds, loss of power, PO302, PO303, PO304

My car was running perfectly today. I had excellent power. I then turned off the motor for a few minutes, and when I went to restart it, I heard this aweful pinging noise from my motor and it was tough to start my car and keep it running.

After turning my car over for 20 seconds, it finally starts, but then I still have a loss of power, and a continuous loud pinging noise at all speeds, and if I let it idle it will stall.

Sometimes it sounds real bad.

Does anyone have any clues on what I should check?

Over the past few months, about once a week when I went to start my car, it would run rough for the first few minutes and then the problem would go away.

It is almost as if two of my cylinders are not working.

When I checked the codes, it reported misfires on three cylinders: PO302, PO303, PO304.

When I checked one of the spark plugs that was misfiring, it was totally wet with gasoline. This was after driving 10 minutes to get home.

Reply to
Ojas

In message , Ojas wrote

Search the news archives at

'focus coil pack'

Reply to
Alan

I replaced the coil, plugs, and spark plug wires, and the problem still persists.

It makes so much noise that I don't want to run it.

Reply to
Ojas