Steering drifts and pulls to side

When Im driving above 45 mph the car pulls to the right. When I correct a little bit it feels like Ive over-corrected and the car pulls the other way. I have new, aligned tires. The mechanic
checked the tie rods and breaks. Nothing helped and it feels very unsafe.

Take your car to another garage and ask for laser alignment.
--
- Tony Sutton
- http://www.fordst170.co.uk

its a bad tire.