Steering drifts and pulls to side

When I?m driving above 45 mph the car pulls to the right. When I correct a little bit it feels like I?ve over-corrected and the car pulls the other way. I have new, aligned tires. The mechanic checked the tie rods and breaks. Nothing helped and it feels very unsafe.

Reply to
sfest

Take your car to another garage and ask for laser alignment.

Reply to
Tony Sutton

I had the same problem with a Honda and a new set of tires. It was a bad tire. Rotate the tires and see if the problem goes away or changes direction (a bad tire in the back will not pull). The alignment checked out just fine in my case too.

Regards, Stan

Reply to
Stanjo

its a bad tire.