stereo

I currenrly have the standard am/fm/cassette stereo in my 2002 focus I replace it with the top of the line stereo that ford used that yera for that
car. if anyone knows where I could get one as cheap as posible that would be great.
I would call around to local auto junk yards, you might be able to find one fairly cheap, especialy if your willing to go into the yard and pull the unit yourself. Some yards require that they remove the unit themselves, which of course would cost a bit more than a self pull. Another option is looking on E-Bay.

Check with the local junkyards. A Ford parts department could tell you what year and car model radios are interchangeable. A radio from a Mercury or Lincoln might fit. A special tool is required to remove the radio.
A few Web sites that may be of interest. http://tinyurl.com/agk3d
http://www.myfordfocus.com /
http://www.focusfanatics.com /
http://tinyurl.com/8nb8c