Supercharger

Looking for information from anyone who installed a supercharger on a SVT Focus. I have a 2004 and I am considering buying a supercharger. Any information will be appreciated. THANKS!!

Reply to
LudeDog

Try this:

FanJet

:>LudeDog wrote: :>> Looking for information from anyone who installed a supercharger on a :>> SVT Focus. I have a 2004 and I am considering buying a supercharger. :>> Any information will be appreciated. THANKS!! :>

:>Try this: :>

:>

Also check out

is a section for all the various SVT models including the SVTFocus. Lots of good people and good information there that pertainsspecifically to the SVT. They are both good places to go for help.

me/2

Reply to
me/2