Supercharger

Looking for information from anyone who installed a supercharger on a SVT Focus. I have a 2004 and I am considering buying a supercharger. Any information will be appreciated. THANKS!!

LudeDog wrote:

Try this:
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat
:>LudeDog wrote: :>> Looking for information from anyone who installed a supercharger on a :>> SVT Focus. I have a 2004 and I am considering buying a supercharger. :>> Any information will be appreciated. THANKS!! :> :>Try this: :> :>http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat :>
Also check out http://www.svtownersassociation.com/svtoaforums /. There is a section for all the various SVT models including the SVT Focus. Lots of good people and good information there that pertains specifically to the SVT.
They are both good places to go for help.
me/2