TD DI Economy

Any owners of a Focus TD DI, can you tell me how many miles a full tank will do and also the capacity of the tank.
Thanks in advance

60 litres, and you should do 500miles on a tank fairly easily.
Tim..

UK spec is 55 litres. The TDCi has about 52 litres of this useable, not sure if the TDDi is the same. You should average around 45mpg depending on your driving style.
G.
On 14 Oct 2004 02:27:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Shabs) wrote:

I normally get about 450miles on a tank, mostly that is done at about 95mph on motorways, (UK) which is not the most efficient speed really.