TDCI black oil

A question for TDCi owners. How soon after an oil change is your oil black? I was surprised to see the oil already black within a short time. My Mazda
MX-5 could do 10'000 km on synthetic and it would still come out dark gold. But then again, this is my first diesel, so I don't know what to expect.
Stephen

Dont worry.....this is normal with a diesel