technical manual

I'm looking for a technical manual of the engine of the Focus 1.6. Does someone have a copy that can be emailed to me?

Thanks to all who replied.

Stefano

Reply to
stefanoacciaioli

regards

Eivind

Reply to
Arne

Look for TIS in emule, it is the technical brochure Ford dealers have. As you are Italian, I guess you'll understand it because it is in Spanish.

You can find all the stuff related to Ford cars, how to make reparations, services.... everything!

Reply to
Carlos Focus