The Ford Focus is rubbish ! ! ! !

This car is slower than a dog without legs, even a wheelchair is faster!

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

Lol, you chat shit my friend...
An ST will 0-60 very quickly, an RS quicker... the rest? even a standard 1.6 AUTO will hit 60 in 11 seconds...
Hell, my dad's outsprinted many a car in it... and with the superb handling, the twisties are no worries..
My dad was winding up a shit Merc C320 driver on the twisties... I'm sure that's a faster car, but we were hitting 80mph on sharp corners which shouldn't normally be attempted at more than 40...
The Focus isn't the fastest car; it's a family hatchback.
But it's certainly got potential... see the 420bhp Focus RS8: A rear wheel drive monster with a 5 litre V8...
Even the Focus RS was 1 second quicker than the VW Golf vR32 around the top gear track... 1.2 litre engine size difference, for WHAT?
-JB

Please don't feed the troll.
--
Paul Giverin