The Safety of Defective Ford Door Latches

It looks like Ford may have made a serious error in regards to the safety of the door latches in a number of the vehicles they produce. It also appears
that Ford may have known of this and not done anything about the defect. This has just recently come to public attention and the seriousness of the safety of these vehicles has brought into question the connection of the door latch defect with many accidents. If you take a look at http://www.bigclassaction.com/class_action/ford_door.html they have more information on this issue and the vehicles involved. The site also offers a free case evaluation that might be of help to those who may have been injured or worse as a result of this defect. I found this of interest and hope it is helpful.
kr0

of
<crap deleted>

And the Focus is on the list of affected vehicles? No? Then read the newsgroup title (this is a Focus only group) and go away.
Gary
Yes we focus on...er....focus :)
Must be a french or italian car

of
Me is having the Focus. Me has no dodgy lock problems. Me being very happy.
So what the f**k are you doing writing this on this group? I guess you searched out all "autos" groups.
P**s off, and we'll say no more about it!!!
JW