THIS IS EXCITING FORD NEWS! Patience required as it will hit in 2012 (late 2011)

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/1001_2012_ford_focus/index.html
Well, group, you've been here for me through thick and think with my 2002 Ford Focus Sedan. I only have 80,000 miles on it, 8 years old.
Treated like a baby! Newver a problem. I would never own anything BUT a Ford. But, I need more room.
2012 Ford New Escape
I don't NEED the 2012 New Escape (which is the European Kuga FINALLY coming here). Sure, I'd like to own the 2012 New Escape compact SUV Hybrid BUT I don't like lifting feed bags THAT high! It gets 55 mpg. You lucky dogs who buy one of these!
2012 Ford Focus Hatchback Five-Door (You guys are too smart. You know exactly where I am going)
As you may know, Americans are too HIP for stationwagons (I am privately sobbing) so the Ford Focus Stationwagon is going to Europe not here :( The good news is... we are getting a Ford Focus Hatchback that looks like a compact SUV, so it's totally HOT looking. It's bigger, get the mileage, has lots of perks.
Once the specifications are out, I will have the facts and will need YOUR help in deciding what action to take.
TIA
Make that "hit in early 2011" for the 2012 model.
Sorry!