Tire size

I own a 2003 XZ 5 (Canadian) the tires are 205-50 /16.
Anybody knows what is the largest sise tire I can use without modification on the car and without scrubing.
I want to keep the 16 inches.
Pinetci

I suggest you go to the various Focus performance websites you'll find on the Net, and see what people's experience is. 205s are the widest tires I've heard of except for the SVT, but they're 17s.