Tire size question

Just ordered 4 Michelin Artic Alpins for my 2000 ZX3. It normally takes 195/60-15 but I ordered 185/65-15s because I thought they were pretty close and I saved a few bucks. Am I right about the size?
Ron

They're a tiny bit bigger but not enough to notice, so you'd be fine. And being narrower they'll have a little bit better bite in the snow.
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Rockin Ronnie wrote:

Well, according to the tire size calculator:
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
You'll be close, only 1.1% slow on your speedometer. You'll be going 60.6 mph instead of 60 mph.
Doug