Tire size question

Just ordered 4 Michelin Artic Alpins for my 2000 ZX3. It normally takes

195/60-15 but I ordered 185/65-15s because I thought they were pretty close and I saved a few bucks. Am I right about the size?

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

They're a tiny bit bigger but not enough to notice, so you'd be fine. And being narrower they'll have a little bit better bite in the snow.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Well, according to the tire size calculator:

You'll be close, only 1.1% slow on your speedometer. You'll be going 60.6 mph instead of 60 mph.

Doug

Reply to
Moran, Doug - Denison