transaxle fluid change

I have a 2002 Ford Focus wagon(US model). The maintaince manual says: "At 30,000 miles change automatic transmission/transaxle fluid on all vehicles equipped with AX4S,4F50N, 4R100, 4F27E. Inspect automatic
transmission fluid level on all other vehicles."
How do I determine which transaxle my Focus has?
---
Follow up!
I do have the 4F27E transaxle. Ford(USA) recommends an oil change every 30000 miles. I found two good how-to-change-the-oil articles at:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4519917_change-automatic-transmission-fluid-ford.html and http://www.ehow.com/way_5689561_diy-transmission-fluid-ford-focus.html
---

The transmission type is given on the metal plate attached to the driver's side B pillar (behind the front door).
If you enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) you get your maintenance schedule: https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/maintenance_schedules/Getymm.asp
-- Don