Trunk Jammed - Need to get something out ASAP!

Hello,

Before I go on I will post this link:

I am encountering this exact problem, my trunk is jammed shut, keys won't work, the wireless release won't work and I can't fold down the rear seats because the release mechanism is in the trunk (brilliant!).

Yes I am going to have to take it in to get it fixed, but right now I have something important in my trunk I need to get out ASAP! For those who are curious ... its a laser printer ink cartrige which cost me $100.

My question is ... can I get into the trunk easily somehow by disassembling the rear seat so I can get my stuff out? Or is there an easy way to release the rear seats from inside the car. There HAS to be a way to get in there. I mean ... how else would a mechanic get into my trunk to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shaun

Btw my car is a 2000 Ford Focus Sedan .... *sigh*

Reply to
shaunb

While you are in the car pushing the button to unlock the trunk, have someone stand at the trunk pulling at it at the same time.

East-

shaunb wrote:

eastwardbound2003

While you are in the car pushing the button to unlock the trunk, have someone stand at the trunk pulling at it at the same time.

East-

shaunb wrote:

eastwardbound2003