Trying to replace Antenna Base - special tool required?

I am hoping someone can help me replace an antenna base on a 2003 ZX5. Using the instructions at http://www.myfordfocus.com/how-to/antenna.htm I have gotten to the point where the base retaining screw is accessible
but I am unable to find a driver that will securely fit in the screw which almost looks shaped like an allen key or star shape.
Does anyone know which tool I need to easily remove this retaining screw?
Thanks in advance!
Paul Jackson wrote:

I'd hazard a guess that it's a Torx screw:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664
HTH
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

It is a Torx head screw - not sure of the size of it, but Halfords, Motorworld or general DIY place will be able to sell you a set of drivers for not very much ;)
Richard Parkin wrote:

T30. Hopefully that should cover it.
-Paul