TSB for TDCi EGR?

Sorry for all the acronyms, but can someone point me towards an electronic version of the TSB which outlines the problem with the EGR valve on the Focus TDCi? Or perhaps someone can fax me a copy? I need to go for my
first service next month, and since I have been seeing the same typical problems (smoke, stalling, decreasing economy, flat spot from 1800 - 2200) I would like to go to my very picky Swiss dealer armed with some information to make sure I get the necessary valve replacement and software updates under warranty.
thanks Stephen

As far as I know, there is not an official TSB for the sticking / leaking EGR valve, but most dealers should be familiar with the cause when you tell them the symptoms. I stand to be corrected though...
Tim..
I got a letter from Ford extending the warranty on the "Tube Mounted EGR Pressure Sensor (Part Number 9J460)" program number 02M01. I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it might be a start.
BTW, this is from Ford Motor Company Of Canada. May or may not apply to you.
Chris Thibault

electronic
2200)
information