turn signal for euro grille

Does Ford sell the grille mounted turn signal/ flasher seperately? I bought a euro grille with no turn signals and I want to add them

TIA

Reply to
Corra

From what I remember, the turn signal indicators are on the side of the European Focus and not on the front like the American version. I was thinking about getting a Euro grill for my focus. I remember

showed how to cut the turn signal indicators from the American grill and use plastic ties to hold them in place in the Euro grill. Another way to go about it is get headlights with the turn signal indicator built in.

Mojo

Reply to
Mojo JoJo