Twins...almost

I parked my red SVT Focus at the very end of the parking lot today as I grabbed lunch and ran some errands. I came back out to find another red SVT Focus parked right beside me. It was was modified with accessory instrumentation (voltage and fuel intake ratio gauges) and looked like it had custom wheels and striping. I wonder if that was the European trim package. Regardless, it was very cool seeing them side-by-side.

Reply to
C. James Strutz

Here we go again with my bone-stock Tundra SE--last February, I couldn't find one in Nebraska anywhere. Had to go to Minneapolis to find one (although that wasn't any big deterrent...)

This spring, I'm in the wilds of Nebraska stormchasing and I come across some EMS-type storm spotter--in the same exact car as mine.

Last week, a car hauler was coming out of our local auto auction--and had two greenies on his racks...

Reply to
Damon Scott Hynes

:>I parked my red SVT Focus at the very end of the parking lot today as I :>grabbed lunch and ran some errands. I came back out to find another red SVT :>Focus parked right beside me. It was was modified with accessory :>instrumentation (voltage and fuel intake ratio gauges) and looked like it :>had custom wheels and striping. I wonder if that was the European trim :>package. Regardless, it was very cool seeing them side-by-side. :>

The European Appearance Package included every option available on the SVT Focus. HID headlights, power moonroof, audiophile radio (290 watt with 6 disc changer, steering column controls and subwoofer) and cold weather package (traction control, engine block heater and heated mirrors). In addition the Euro package had 2 unique items that were not available on the "standard" SVT Focus. Namely 15 spoke "Argent" colored wheels and full black leather interior with heated Recaro seats in the front. BTW, the 15 spoke wheels still had the SVT logo in the center just like the 5 spoke wheels (02-03) or the 6 spoke wheels (04) used on the non-euro SVT. There was no "striping" of any sort done by Ford/SVT on any SVT Focus.

me/2 (oskarSVtee on the SVTOA Forums)

Proud owner of an '04 SVT Focus 5 Door in Sonic Blue with the European Appearance Package. It's one of only 48 built in that exact combination over the 3 year production run of the SVT Focus.

Reply to
me/2