tyrepresures ford focus

Hi can anyone tell me what the correct tyre pressure are for a Ford focas terbo diesel as have lost manual
Thanks in advance

In the US we have a sticker on the door jab (?) that states tire pressure...do you? Linda

On my European TDCi the pressures are listed inside the fuel filler door. For the 16" tires, the correct pressures are 2.2 bar, but it would be different for other sizes.
Stephen
My manual says 34psi all the way around.

Thanks to you all. I am sorted now