UK: 2000 Focus Ghia 1.6: Front and Rear Brake Replacement

Hi all,
My dad is in need of getting his UK Focus's brakes replaced (discs and drums? not sure... )
What I'm after is a place in or near London (we live NW London) which
does the job fairly;
i.e. Does it well at a decent price; No cowboys and no silly charges!
If you know of anyone please let us know ASAP via newsgroup or e-mail...
Thanks in advance, your friendly neighbourhood JohnnyBlazE
P.S. Top Gear agree - new Focus STILL NUNBER ONE :)
-JB
Johnny BlazE wrote:

No such luck?
Johnny BlazE wrote:

A lot of people at www.ffoc.co.uk/forum speak very highly of Performance Engineering in Uxbridge - they do ordinary servicing as well as performance stuff
HTH
Chris
--
cut along the dotted line to reply

Chris wrote:

Oops - make that *Power* Engineering in Uxbridge
--
cut along the dotted line to reply

Thanks Chris, I'll have a look!