UK 2004 1.6 LX - hissing sound from front end after shutdown.

Hi all, My focus has recently developed hissing sound when I turn it off. I can only hear it from outside, the first time I heard it I thought I had a
punture as it comes from the front wheel area but on closer inspection I found it was coming from a grey cylinder which looks like an elongated oil filter located just behind the front bumper. There is a thin metal pipe with a torques type screw attached to it, there is a tiny leak of what appears to be water coming from here. Sorry for being a bit vague but it was dark so I couldn't get a proper look.
Any Ideas as to what the problem is?
TIA
Kevin Scott.
That would be the Air conditioning Evaporator they Produce alot of condensation when the car is running with the AC on so it drips alot of water from it... the Hiss is normal even mine does it...
There should be 2 Pipes actually on it

thanks Rob, I've got a long jouney ahead of me on saturday and didn't much fancy a trip the garage tomorrow to try to get it sorted.

Yes mine does it too
It's the aircon, yeah. My 05 LX TDCi does that too. But only when it's been really hot outside. I was worried at first too, but my dad just ordered and had delivered a brand new Focus Zetec automatic, and his was the same..