UK Ford Focus 2.0i Ghia FOR SALE

I am selling my 1999 T reg Ford Focus 2.0i Ghia 4 door saloon.

It has covered 59,000 miles and comes with a full service history. Finished in Metallic Pepper Red with Grey Interior and Wood Effect Trim.

MOT til March 2005. Alloy Wheels

5 Speed Manual Gearbox Air Conditioning RDS Radio Cassette 6 CD Auto-changer Remote Central Locking Power Assisted Steering Electric Height Adjust on Driver's Seat Front & Rear Electric Windows Split Fold Rear Seats Twin Airbags Electric Heated Mirrors Quick Clear Windscreen Immobiliser Trip Computer

I am asking just £4,495 ono for this car. For further details and/or pictures please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net

The car is located in Burton Pidsea, East Yorkshire.

Reply to
Sean Peacock