UK Ford Focus CD/Radio (6000 model) Keycode missing

Bought a very nice 55 diesel estate from D C Cook Motor Solutions. All OK except no user manuals and no Keycode for the radio/CD - I was told they
were in the glove compartment when I collected, but later found they weren't.
Managed to obtain from them a spare set of manuals but they have failed to send me the 'keycode', despite 2 requests! Not very good 'after sales service' - which is rather a shame as (despite their dubious reputation) I thought they did a reasonable deal in this case.
Is there any easy way of directly obtaining the keycode (from Ford's database, etc.) without involving the car supplier? (Clearly, if ever the electrics need to be disconnected I'm stuck without it).
Any advice/assistance appreciated.
--
Paul

Yes but at a cost
Try ebay
Paul wrote:

I got the code for mine.. but when I got my peugeot, I rang a peugeot dealer and they gave it to me. ( had to fax ID + V5 to them )
Simon
Paul wrote:

most ford dealers will sought the code if you have all relevant documents
You can also get the code from some of the better independant car electronics shops

Search on the Web for Ford code cracks.
You will need the serial number of the radio
On Ebay people are selling the software for a penny under 1GBP. If you go down this route buy from someone who will email the software - perhaps two programs in a zip file of around 275Kbytes - and not just a one off code from the serial number you supply.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com