UK ST170 opinions

I'm looking at the ST170 as a replacement for my 1.6 Zetec. It looks like a winner if it maintains the handling of the 1.6 but with more power and looks
Anyone have any opinions on it?
thanks
Robin Smith wrote:

The general opinion seems to be that when the ST is good, it is very good, but it has had more than its fair share of gremlins (particularly the earlier ones). For a balanced view of what to expect, try the UK Focus owners group forum:
http://forum.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=4
HTH,
Chris
--
cut along the dotted line to reply

I think it makes more sense than an RS.
For RS money I'd be looking at getting something a bit more prestigious that a Ford.
--
Paul Giverin
Whether it as any good or not was more important to me. Not how prestigious it was.I don't think that what I drive defines my worth as a person. Murray

looks
Prestige is important to me too, I already have a prestige car. But the Focus I want for practicality and the 170 looks very good sports value for money
I'm looking at the option packs, but they seem to add a lot of weight which would seem a minus for a sports car. So I'll stick with only those options that make weight sense.
rgds
writes

like