Undocumented connector

Hello,
My Focus has connector on the left side below the dashboard. Does anbody know what is the purpose of it? It is 8x2 pins female connector, but only 8 are used.
Thanks!

Diagnostic connector?
<http://www.obdii.com/connector.html
Do a web search for OBD II (that's capital i, capital i) or OBD2
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com
Alan je napisao/la:

Thanks! I thought it will be somewhere in engine compartment.
Adder wrote:

If you follow Alan's link, it explains where the connector must be.
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.