Unlocking all the door when stoped.

Hello,
When I open the driver door I would like to have all the other open from outside.
Every time I want to open the passenger's door from outside I need to go to
the driver side. It's maybe because I let the key in the car when parked in my garage.
Please give me the trick how to disable this feature.
Thanks.
After having looking on google here after is the solution:
http://www.google.com/groups?q=unlock+door+group:alt.autos.ford.focus&start &hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Dqrq8.796%24gi1.35766061%40newssvr17.news.prodigy.com&rnum

Here is a follow-up someone posted to your referenced link above:
As soon as I read your post I ran to the car to give it a try. It did not work but I think we are on something here. I did step 1 and 2 like you said but when I turn the key to RUN in step 3, I get the horn chirp right away. I tried pressing UNLOCK once anyway and it did not work. I tried the whole sequence again, but omiting the UNLOCK in step 3 without success again, I tried with UNLOCK twice in the third step, still NO GO. Of course after each trials I want for a little test drive and the doors kept locking on me.
I too am having the same problem presented here (immediate chirp in step 3 with no effect). Anyone know what the deal is or perhaps another way?
Thanks! Ragtopgeek
Try this link :
http://www.google.com/groups?q=door+unlock+group:alt.autos.ford.focus&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm1FD8.1130%24w04
I think it depends on the year your Focus was made. I have a 2001 and a 2002. The procedure worked on the 2002, but did nothing on the 2001.

from
go
said
each

All I do on my Daughter's Focus is hit the unlock button twice......Unlocks all doors. Gerry

Are you referring to opening the doors from a remote control from the key?
On UK models it is possible to set the key to only open the driver's door on the first press - a second press within a few seconds will open the other doors.
Mode A. One press opens all doors Mode B First press opens drivers door, second press opens the other doors (except the boot(trunk?)/hatch, which has a separate control button)
To toggle between modes With the ignition off, press both the lock and unlock buttons down together. After approximately 4 seconds the indicator lights will flash to show that the new programming has taken place.
Irrespective of the modes set on the remote physically putting the key in the lock allows the unlocking of the doors.
--
Alan
Thanks, it did work well.