Update on film on Focus Windshield

I posted here a while ago about my girlfriend's Focus, which seemed to have some sort of film on the windshield that looked slightly blurry... she finally took the car to the dealer to have it looked at... the middle part of the windshield, a polymer between two shets of glass, had actually partially melted at some point, making it blurry... she got a new windshield, which is crystal clear... so... check that windshield folks...

\}

Reply to
Ronin