upgrading CARK-91 to CK-7W car kit

I currently have a faithful CARK-91 installed for my 6310i, I have upgraded my phone to a 7610 and would like to install a CK-7W into my Ford Focus with a 6006 cd changer.
I have read in a number of posts that the power leads need to a bit of work as the CARK 91 has a six pin power plug, and the CK-7W has a four pin plug.
Will I be able to use the existing connection to the Car Stereo as I do not have the tool to remove it (If I have to remove the car stereo where would I get the tool or is there an easy way to pull it out.)
To charge the phone I intend to use the existing power cable and change it to a connection matching the nokia power connection, then just use a universal cradle to hold the phone in place.
A last thing I would like to be able to do is to run the audio through the car stereo speakers, as the Focus has a lot of cabin noise, especially in the footwell where my existing speaker is located.
Any experiences and hints would be greatly appreciated
Chris aka BoobBoo