US Blaupunkt MP3 player to Europe

Hi All,
For those who wonder if a US OEM Ford Focus Blaupunkt MP3 HU will work in Europe (I know I had this problem for about a week). Yes it does. I got the instructions on how to switch the tuner on
Europe mode from Blaupunkt Service Portugal (Mr. Sérgio Graça) so here it is:
To make this change to Europe mode proceed as follows:
- Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for about 3 seconds - Press "BACK" (until you see "Low Eq" in the display) - Press the left arrow "<" twice until you see "Tuner" in the display - Turn the round button on the right – this will switch between the country zones – select EUROPE - Press the same button once "Enter" Blaupunkt Service - Portugal
I followed these steps and it worked for me.
Vlad.
Add pictures here
✖
"" wrote: > Hi All, > > For those who wonder if a US OEM Ford Focus Blaupunkt MP3 HU > will work > in Europe (I know I had this problem for about a week). > Yes it does. I got the instructions on how to switch the tuner > on > Europe mode from Blaupunkt Service Portugal (Mr. Sérgio Graça) > so here > it is: > > To make this change to Europe mode proceed as follows: > > - Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for > about 3 > seconds > - Press "BACK" (until you see "Low Eq" in the display) > - Press the left arrow "<" twice until you see "Tuner" in the > display > - Turn the round button on the right – this will switch > between the > country zones – select EUROPE > - Press the same button once "Enter" > > Blaupunkt Service - Portugal > > I followed these steps and it worked for me. > > Vlad.
:lol: Hello Vlad,
Thank you for this very usefull information, YES it works !. I just want to know if you have the connections at Blaupunkt Portugal, can this radio be controled with steeringwheel ? I have been told that in the US it is steering wheel controled is this true ? And if yes how can this be done in EU Ford cars. :lol:
Thank you.
✖
"" wrote: > Hi All, > > For those who wonder if a US OEM Ford Focus Blaupunkt MP3 HU > will work > in Europe (I know I had this problem for about a week). > Yes it does. I got the instructions on how to switch the tuner > on > Europe mode from Blaupunkt Service Portugal (Mr. Sérgio Graça) > so here > it is: > > To make this change to Europe mode proceed as follows: > > - Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for > about 3 > seconds > - Press "BACK" (until you see "Low Eq" in the display) > - Press the left arrow "<" twice until you see "Tuner" in the > display > - Turn the round button on the right – this will switch > between the > country zones – select EUROPE > - Press the same button once "Enter" > > Blaupunkt Service - Portugal > > I followed these steps and it worked for me. > > Vlad.
I have this same model but part number 3S4T-18C869-AG. Instructions which previous message isn’t work on my radio. Have you got any another suggestion Instruction
Mark
✖
Hi Mark,
It is working you are doing something wrong. contact me by email. Or follow exactly the instructions. caution after Press these 2 buttons at the same time "AM/FM" + "MENU" for about 3 seconds. release it and then keep pressed the "BACK" button (until you see "Low Eq" in the display).
rgds snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
marekw wrote:

✖