US mp3 player in a UK focus?

I have seen a great Ford Focus Blaupunkt CD MP3 Radio on ebay, only problem is this is from a 2003 USA Ford Focus and I need it to fit a 2002 UK model.
Will it work?
I had a ford cougar two years ago and bought some blue halogen bulbs in the US and the plugs were different although a hit knife soon solved the problem. This is a little more expensive.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dave

From and electrical point of view there should be no problem (assuming american cars use a 12v negative ground system) you might need to do a bit of rewiring from the plug, however it would surprise me if the cars in america used a different wiring layout because they would then have to use 2 different manufacturing lines for the same system. I could well be wrong tho.
If you are looking for a good mp3 system and dont want to take the chance of buying that one and being wrong, i would recommend the pioneer DEH7600, its fairly cheap and the sound quality is tremendous, the only drawback is that the convertor for you steering wheel stalk is quite expensive