USB Question

I have 5 USB Controllers. PC Wizard list them as
1 - 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) USB 2.0 EHCI Controller 4 - 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) USB UHCI Controller
I have 6 USB Ports (2 front, 4 rear)
How do I tell which USB ports are tied to which controller?
Brian
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 2 Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
brian wrote:

You must've got the Focus DeLuxe. :)
--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
brian wrote:

That's one of the best answers I've ever seen to a post that went where it wasn't intended!
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 2 Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
brian wrote:

<small, tasteful bow> ;)
More Fun From Posters here. The last couple of sections are misdirected posts. But you may enjoy the rest, as well.
http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html