vehicle explorer browser

I found this link in pcmag shareware - it sounds interesting but the download link wasn't working when I tried.
"Automotive browser software for use with lap top or PC computer.record plot and reset trouble codes. Includes virtual dashbord, 3d real time plots, search, bookmarks, favorites and auto request timers."